Study sessions conducted by scholars, dealers, curators, and collectors, offer opportunities to explore such issues as design process, manufacture, conservation, and the market for sculpture and the decorative arts.
Public lectures by prominent scholars, dealers, and collectors that compliment connoisseurship seminars.
Trips and Tours
Exclusive tours of public and rarely seen private collections, whether locally, in other American cities, or abroad.
Members-Only Museum Previews and Tours
Private previews of special exhibitions, escorted by exhibition organizers and curators, and "behind-the-scenes" tours.
In order to be eligible for membership in VCESDA, you must be a member of The Detroit Institute of Arts.
- Charles Dunlap, Chair
- Mary Massaron, Secretary
- Elizabeth A. DuMouchelle, Assistant Secretary
- Linda S. Popoff, Membership Chair
- Judy Anderson, Assistant Membership Chair
- George Nyman, Treasurer
- Diana S. Golden, Education Chair
- Joanne Brodie, Assistant Education Chair
- Maureen D'Avanzo, Assistant Education Chair
- Christine Provost, Assistant Education Chair
- Michelle Rambour Glenn
- Mark Haimann
- Jo-Elyn Nyman
- Fair Radom
- Alan Darr, Senior Curator
- Chassica Kirchhoff, Assistant Curator of European Sculpture and Decorative Arts
- Colleen Azimi, Administrative Assistant, European Art Department
- Kimberly Barrow, Associate Director of Membership