All EPC members can attend lectures, enjoy four in-depth curator-led tours of the DIA collection, and participate at the annual meeting. Members also receive invitations to visit private collections, go on tours, and attend other exclusive EPC events.
Funds raised through membership in the European Paintings Council, donations received from trips, the EPC Endowment, and other fundraising activities are used primarily to frame great works of art in the collection.
The European Paintings Council is led by a Board of Directors and is advised by curators and staff in the European Art Department.
In order to be eligible for membership in the European Paintings Council, you must be a member of the Detroit Institute of Arts
- Barbara Quilty, Chair
- Wendy Evans, Secretary
- Raymond Henney, Treasurer
- Judy Anderson
- Rebecca Boylan
- Amy Freundl
- Eleanore Gabrys
- Diana Golden
- Dr. Mark Haimann
- Lee Hart
- Elizabeth Klein
- Deborah Marcon
- Mary Massaron
- Linda Popoff
- Christine Provost
- Judith Dolkart, Deputy Director, Art, Education & Programs
- Chassica Kirchhoff, Assistant Curator of European Sculpture and Decorative Arts
- Colleen Azimi, Administrative Assistant, European Art Department
- Michelle Devine, Senior Major Gifts Officer, Development Department