March 1899. Purchased by Armand H. Griffith from George Ohr (the Biloxi Pottery) in Biloxi, Mississippi April 1899. Loaned by Armand H. Griffith to the Detroit Museum of Art 1989. Found in the collection of the Detroit Institute of Arts (Detroit, Michigan, USA)
From 9/20 through 9/23, visitors may only enter through the John R entrance. All other entrances, plus the museum grounds, Kirby St and Farnsworth St will be closed during this time for Concours d'Elegance.