made for Brandt's stand at the 1925 Exposition des Arts Décoratifs et Industriels Modernes (Paris, France). purchased by George G. Booth
1927-present, gift to the Detroit Institute of Arts (Detroit, Michigan, USA)
From 9/20 through 9/23, visitors may only enter through the John R entrance. All other entrances, plus the museum grounds, Kirby St and Farnsworth St will be closed during this time for Concours d'Elegance.